Places we’ve played
Since our founding in April of 2017, we’ve had a great time meeting music lovers and partiers at bars and clubs all across the Triad area! We’ve played the following venues–in alphabetic order so not to imply we love any of them less than any others!
- After Hours Tavern, High Point
- The Carolina Theater, Greensboro
- Common Grounds, Greensboro
- Cooper’s Ale House, Greensboro
- Foothills Brewing, Winston-Salem *
- Lock’s Tavern, Greensboro
- Mossy’s Eats Ales Spirits, Clemmons
- Old Winston Social Club, Winston-Salem
- Sawmill II, Greensboro
- Stumble Stilskins, Greensboro
- Tailgator’s Bar & Billiards, Greensboro *
- The Deck at River Twist, Jamestown
- Village Square Tap House, Clemmons *
(* you can catch us here on a regular basis!)
We’ve played numerous weddings, birthdays, and parties. We’ve been privileged to play at private parties and public events for the Junior League of Greensboro, Revolution Mill in Greensboro, among others.
What people have said
We love The Clanky Lincolns at Tailgators! We love your energy, how you interact with the crowd, your music ability and choice of music is amazing! I can’t say enough great things about you!
–Ginger Carter, Manager and booker, Tailgator’s Bar and Billiards
The Clanky Lincolns came highly recommended by a mutual friend. These guys are the total package: professional, energetic, they have a seemingly endless playlist, and will play all night long in the freezing cold if that’s what it takes for you to have a good time.
–Tahe Zalal, Revolution Mill
I’d highly recommend hiring The Clanky Lincolns for your special event! They were easy to work with leading up to the event, and put on a great show at the event! Everyone in attendance had a great time singing and dancing with the band!
–Allyson Ward, Junior League of Greensboro
The Clanky Lincolns were amazing at my party! Kept us rocking all night long. Great, eclectic selection of awesome dance songs, and amazing crowd connection.
–Sam Kudevitz, Alpha Tao Omega, Chapel Hill